Owner & CEO of POWERMIND Co., SWP Recruiting agent of Maiak Rural Investment and Trainer of Basic Business Reinvestment & Skills Reintegration Strategy for SWP workers of Vanuatu
KEY ROLE: Ambassador to the Joint Business Investment Partnership of Griffith Town & Farming Enterprises' and city sisterhood with Vanuatu's TAFEA Province - and Overall Manager of its Projects Funding and Coordination in Vanuatu
Owner & Engineering Director of Taiford Dive & Salvage Vanuatu, and Part Owner & CEO of BPS GROUPS VANUATU.
A Marine & Automotive Mechanical Engineering Instructor, PADI International Certified Open Water Scuba Diving Instructor & Commercial Diving Salvage Master, Designer and Presenter of Workplace Procedures and OHSE Policies Australian Industrial standards
KEY ROLE: Overall Technical Engineering Advisory and Overseer of the Griffith Town & Farming Enterprises' Projects Funding & Coordination for TAFEA province and Vanuatu by POWERMIND Co. and SWP Workers' Training & Recruitment
Soil Scientist & Agri-economist, CEO of the Vanuatu Agriculture College (VAC) and Senior Training Consultant for Maiak Rural Investment SWP Recruiting Agency - Espiritu Santo Office
KEY ROLE: Senior Advisory on Agri-economics aspect of the Griffith Town & Farming Enterprises' Projects Funding & Coordination for TAFEA province and Vanuatu by POWERMIND Co.
The former and ONLY female Secretary General of 2 Provincial Governments of Vanuatu and a retired University Lecturer in Linguistics (also Majoring in History & Political Science)
KEY ROLE: Senior Advisory on Community & Social Welfare aspect of the Griffith Town & Farming Enterprises' Projects Funding & Coordination for TAFEA province and Vanuatu by POWERMIND Co.
Owner and Recruiting agent for Tanna Projects Charitable Organization who is also an SWP Recruiting Licensee of Vanuatu. Mrs Joseph is the Liaisons partner for the BPS Group Vanuatu, Maiak Rural Investment, Lenakel Seasonal Labor Export and Green Seasonal Workers recruiting agencies for SWP in Australia
KEY ROLE: Senior Advisory on Pastoral care by recruiting farms and companies of Vanuatu Seasonal Workers in Australia
(Status and KEY ROLE to be edited...)
This is the germinal organizational chart of the POWERMIND Company's Joint Livelihood Projects and Business Investment Partnership with the GRIFFITH TOWN COUNCIL of Australia, selected partners in Vanuatu and abroad for now and in the near future.
The current Top Administration is informing partners and interested parties that the POWERMIND Co. will liaise DIRECTLY with the Griffith Town Council to consolidate and is overall solicitor and manager of all projects and business investment transactions for the people of TAFEA province in Vanuatu and its other five (5) provinces WITHOUT aid of any intermediary body(ies).
We have all the necessary expertise to ensure smooth operation of all our future endeavors together.
Creation and implementation of the First Disaster Aid Money Basket (FDAMB)
· Since the initial purpose of the PM engaging the SWP in Australia attests to a church (es) building project(s) upgrade to evacuation center standard, the FDAMB initiative will hold the first 10% for future related project matters.
Creation and implementation of the Community Projects Money Basket (CPMB)
· The CPMB will also hold 10% of total earning toward other community projects apart from building churches.
· In the long run, the PM would have had sufficient fund in this specified basket to aid livelihood projects esp. for the youth who would be seeking to engage and venture into social entrepreneurship and innovative business creation and operation in Vanuatu.
· Our kids will be thoroughly taught already at a very young age to be community-help oriented, with this account availed with sufficient fund in the near future at their disposal toward charitable purposes in the community.
· Likewise, our wives and extended family members will have had the opportunity also to be taught the understanding and trait of budget management for the cause of helping respective communities’ projects and needs.
Creation and implementation of the Family Welfare Money Basket (FWMB)
· Another 10% of the total earning is going into this basket. This is specifically for the Educational and Health needs of our wives and children; with a certain portion of it saved for the similar needs of both women and children in our respective communities in the future.
· In the modern era, costs of family health and medication and education is affordable for most well-developed communities while expensive for many in Vanuatu. This basket will ensure our kids avail the highest level(s) of education possible and need not rely on competitive scholarship packages to afford such. At least, kids can be confident and free to dream of their desired career goals to pursue knowing they have the sufficient finances to support the cause; other than relying on foreign aid and funding.
· The fund from this basket will also aid women and mothers in their health and education needs. Advocating the fight against cancer and NCDs affecting them as one of the most vulnerable classes in the society; also inclusive of the disability.
Creation and implementation of the Business Re-investment Money Basket (BRMB)
· The final 10% will be used as the central financing basket of any possible lucrative business venture in the future by the PM members.
· The financier of innovative businesses prospectively to aid the cause of improved youth innovation and entrepreneurial business leadership in our respective communities in Vanuatu.
· The BRMB will proposedly finance 5 hectares of cultivable land as a starter. The commercial crops farmed on these plots and sold out in the local and international markets will kick-start the re-investment process. Simultaneously in operation with a tri-venture agri-tourism business for financial backup.
· During the course of the PMs’ business life and operation, this basket will continue to finance the establishment of other sustainable livelihood ventures to support the immediate economic needs of those who engage and surrounding communities at large.
· And for the rest of the other three (3) baskets, the re-investment process will also take cause so to sustain continual expenditure toward their intended purposes.